Monday, October 8, 2007

Time management essay...

Time management is one of those areas in my life that i succeed, and still need to work on. Becuase all of the things I do sometimes leaves me wondering when i will get a chance to do something for myself. Sometimes it can be the fact that i have a huge pile of school work or don't have time to do my work due to scholarship activities. The fast pace i have to do my school work can sometimes leave me working in messy piles around the house. Of which ends up in my mother getting onto my case about the junk i have, which in short is just papers that i need to find the chance to organize out. By the end of the day, i end up put some of the homework off until a later time just so i can watch a movie, since the pile of homework just never seems to go away. Which makes me feel like i don't get much to any free time, because i never seem to sit down at all. I think if i tried a little harder to get things done i would probably have a little bit more free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home