Monday, December 3, 2007

Academic Plan

My purpose in coming here to Butler is so that i can gain more skills than what i did have. Become prepared for a four year univerisity when i am done at Butler, while i am able to take advantage of living at home, in order to save money to help pay for the four year university. I wish to graduate Butler with a Associates degree in Music, but it seems like I'm not going to get out of butler for three years if thats what i really want. So I'm really not sure if I want that or if i want to stay here as long as possible, then move on. I plan on studing as a Music Major while here at Butler then I want to switch to like Music ED or something partaining to the music field. I'm not for sure where i would like to go yet after Butler, I havent' decided if i want to go Emporia, Ku, K-state, or WSU; but i think i still have plenty of time to decide at the rate i'm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home